Sunday, November 16, 2014

Guess Where I'm Featured This Weekend?

I'm so thrilled to be featured this Saturday over at Must Love Junk -a WELL-LOVED blog that you should definitely be following!! Be sure to check out Saturday Spotlight!

*****

I'm Meredith from The Laundry Can Wait, a lifestyle/design blog where I share my love of interior decorating, as well as my passion for my family, friends and for my home business. I live in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and I absolutely love it here. 


My style is ornate, French/European...elegant with rich colors. I'd have a house full of French chairs, big tassels and elaborate, golden frames if I could. But, most of what I buy is thrifted or purchased at antique stores or garage sales. :) Below are some of my favorite home photos.

Master:

Entryway:

Office:

Guest Room {most recent to past}:

Kitchen:


Living Room:


I'm a wife of 9 years to Joey. Together, we've been blessed with two children - Grayson, 5, and Sutton, 3. Being a mother is the greatest gift the Lord has given me.
  
I'm a homeschooling mom, and I love it!! If you're thinking of homeschooling, you should go for it!!

I also run my own home business as a Distributor with It Works, author of the Skinny Wrap!! 

My goal is to work hard enough so I can retire my husband and buy 2 horses. 
{Me, this October with my favorite neighborhood horses, CoCoa and Arrow.} 

Another DREAM of mine is to buy a home where I have enough land to take in stray dogs. I want to save them all, because there are so many that need love. 
{Me, this summer with my old dogs, Penny Lane and Lucy.}


I'm a very down-to-earth girl who has sky-high dreams! 
I wrote a children's book in college, and my ultimate goal is to be published in Highlight's magazine. It's hard, y'all!! But writing is a passion of mine, and I won't stop until it happens!

My faith is very important to me, and I also love to laugh. 
 {Oh, Medea, how I love thee.}
And this is my college ID.
For real. 
Good times. :)

To see a full home tour, or to get to know me better, head over to my blog. I'd love to connect with you! You can also find me on Instragram now at @meredithlynngarrett. {I'm a "follow back" kind of girl, by the way.} 

Thank you so much for having me, Susan! It was such a "Yay! Moment" when you asked me to be featured. XOXO

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on your feature, Meredith! i'll look forward to more posts. Hugs, Linda@Wetcreek Blog

A Joyful Cottage said...

Visiting from your feature on Susan's blog. I love your attitude, Meredith. You have a beautiful family and home. I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. ~ Nancy

Karina MITU said...

Hi Meredith,
Congratulations on your feature. That is so well-deserved. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,

Karina
www.momintheusa.net