Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Tablescape {Don't Drink the Pinecones}

So I'm kind of cheating on Thanksgiving this year, as a few Christmas trees are already sprinkled throughout the house. Don't worry, I totally enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and have no plans to shop on Brown Thursday or whatever it's called now. 

And although I'm putting up the Christmas tree this week, my dining table is still all about Thanksgiving....


...even though I'm not cooking...


...or hosting. {Which is why I can place pinecones in the drinks.}


Really, it's just for me to admire. Because a mom needs one place in the house that looks clean, right??? 


Until next time, 

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

That looks just lovely, Meredith. No early trees here this year because I am hosting Thanksgiving and the kids would kill me! lol Enjoy your sweet table! xo Diana

CONNIE CHUHA said...

That is so elegant. Love the colors and it's not overdone. Great Job!

Mary @Sweetwater Style said...

When my kids were little, I always set the table fancy and left it that way. It too, was my way of having one pretty place in the house that wasn't filled with clutter. I am putting out a couple of wreaths and some pinecone/pine decor....but I am waiting til the day after Thanksgiving to go full on Christmas! Love your post title....it really got my attention!

Nicole Mendez said...

I'm in the same boat as you. Most of my house is still decorated for fall but I have one tree in my bedroom and another in the playroom already. LOL! Hubby thinks I'm crazy. Anywho, your dining table looks beautiful! :) Happy Holidays!

Diana Petrillo said...

Congratulations on your feature, Meredith! You are a terrific decorator, and you've such a beautiful family :) So glad you visited me so I had the chance to meet you!