Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Declaration For 2013

I declare peace and abundant health for me, my family and dear friends. I declare favor in my finances...that as we tithe, whatever Joey and I put our hands to will prosper...that we will pay off debt and reach financial goals we have set. I thank the Lord in advance for bringing us divine opportunities...causing us to be at the right place at the right time...and for enabling us to be a divine connection for others as well. I pray that I can be bolder with my faith, reach out to others more and (always) improve as a mother. I ask for wisdom to make Godly decisions, and for the grace to follow His will.

May 2013 be our best year yet!

Hugs,
Meredith

8 comments:

WhatJeanLikes said...

I need to be bolder with my faith too!! I hope you have a wonderful year and look forward to getting to know you more through your blog!

I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I am going to Yes and Amen your post!

Rea said...

This a very good declaration Meredith...I am wishing you the best in 2013 and may our friendship flourish!

huggies***
rea

Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch said...

Delighted to be following back!! Sorry took me so long to get back to you. :)

Allison White said...

This will be the best year yet Mere! God has been so faithful to both of our families and I know he will continue to bless us. I love you!

bonbon said...

Our goal for the year is to pay off our debts too! It'll feel so good to be totally free of that! I just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

new follower :)
Bonnie
thelifeofbon.com

must love junk said...

What a wonderful declaration-inspiring! I'm expecting 2013 to be the best, too!
Susan

chateau chic said...

Wonderful intentional goals for the new year.
Mary Alice