Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy 31st Birthday To Me!

It's January 21st! My birthday!

And since I happen to have a 3 year old AND a 1 year old, I had the best photo opportunity. {They were each going to hold their age...which is also MY age!}
Unfortunately, Grayson wanted NOTHING to do with this picture. 

In fact, it spurred an epic meltdown for the books. 
I mean, really.

I was so blue that it didn't all work out, but at least little Sutton saved the day and I wasn't all by myself. :)

It's been a good day filled with treasures from my husband and family. I am beyond blessed, and I'm thankful for every single second the Lord has given me. 

12 comments:

Megan @ EphesiansWife said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Enjoy :)

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

happy birthday! maybe by the end of the day you'll be able to get a picture with both of them :)

Dixie n Dottie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May God bless you with many, many, many more! :)
Hope your day is grand!
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Savvy Seasons said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy your special day! XOXO ~Liz
P.S. Oh and what a cute photo of you and baby girl!

Natasha SerenityYou said...

Happy Birthday xxx

Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

chateau chic said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the adorable picture with Sutton.
I trust you have another blessed year!
Thank you for stopping by and for your very sweet comments.
Mary Alice

Danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Glad it was a great one! May God grant many blessings in the next year!

Danielle

Lena said...

Happy Birthday! You look beautiful on the picture! I hope you had a wonderful day (minus a grumpy 3-year old:)

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

Happy Birthday hope all your dreams and wishes come true for the year.-love dee x

Design_Fluff said...

Oh, I'm a little late! Happy Birthday, Meredith! It is so hard to get little ones to participate. Your daughter is adorable!

Mom In The USA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVELY!!!!

Karina

Donna said...

Happy birthday! Your little girl looks just like you. Blessings. Newest follower.