Sunday, January 13, 2013

A-Camping We Will Go...

This Sunday after church, Joey told me to do "whatever I wanted" because he was going to "occupy" the kids. 

I guess I should've asked him to define "occupy." 
When he saw the look on my face, Joey said, "At least it matches the room."

Ha ha! He is so my husband. 
Dads are so much cooler than moms. {Maybe because we're too exhausted to be cool??}

I don't know, but I'm glad Joey is adventurous and cares to make these kind of memories with Grayson and Sutton. 

Have a productive week, friends, and stay well!




6 comments:

Danielle said...

HOW FUN! "At least it matches the room" <- HAHA... Something my husband would say too!

Have a fabulous week!
Danielle

Daphne Bryson said...

Good Morning Meredith, How fabulous, this is the sort of thing my husband would do when our daughters were small. My daughters are 39 and 35 and do you know they still talk about the fun things they did as children.
Your husband is creating wonderful memories for your children.
Have a lovely day.
Best Wishes
Daphne

Natasha SerenityYou said...

Thank you for linking up to Share the Love blog hop!!

Now following you via gfc, twitter and just sent you a friend request on facebook

Natasha @ www.serenityyou.com

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

love it-love dee x

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

yesterday my husband was having a "campfire" with the kids...in the toy room! they had so much fun! I have to admit...dads are cooler than moms :)

Kristine Foley said...

So fun! I agree... I'm too exhausted to be the fun one ;)

New follower from the share the love blog hop :)
Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog