Monday, December 31, 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2012

From my home office in a coat closet, to my updated laundry space, here are the most popular posts of this year.

Click on the picture's title and enjoy!






Thank you for reading my blog this year (or last year, depending on when you're reading this). Although I've had this blog for over 2 years, it wasn't until recently that I began connecting with other bloggers and building relationships with you all. Cheers and blessings in the coming year, and I invite you to continue reading.

XOXO,
Meredith


This week I'm linking up with these lovely blogs:

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy New Year to you and yours!

sandy said...

You've had some lovely posts! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Grace said...

Glad to have found your blog. Thanks for sharing your pics. Happy New Year! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my favorites in WORK, DAY and PLAY style from 2011...the year sure does fly by! Have a wonderful day.

xo Grace
www.wrinkledchiffon.com

ChatterBlossom said...

I LOVE that guest room!! Wow! Definitely a highlight of 2012. Wishing you a lucky and prosperous new year! ;-)
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

Sippy Cups and Pearls said...

wow! I am so glad I found your blog! seriously! I totally enjoy following blogs with home decor inspiration and you are simply excellent at what you do! woo-hoo! Found you from the Aloha blog hop! Thank goodness for those things...not sure how we would make new blogging friends without them! haha.

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. Cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
-Melanie@ meandmr.com

Olga StarDec said...

Seems like a very busy year! Great crafts!
Olga
www.stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com

suzyq said...

Love everything - but the address sign is incredible!!!
Great job -
Hugs,
moi
( did I ever mention how much I love your blog name? )