Saturday, December 15, 2012

{A Penny For A Thought} Name's CHANGED!

ATTENTION: I'm STILL Meredith, and my content WILL NOT CHANGE. 

So...
Why the name change?

When I started this blog, it was mainly centered around my children's book and my "authorhood" thereof. {Penny is the name of the main character, and I loved the idea of providing a thought for the day.} 
I always wrote about other things, too. But since I've had Sutton, I've decided to take a step back from author visits, speaking events and book signings and simply focus on raising my little ones. 
I've given it a lot of thought for awhile, and I wanted my new title to more accurately encompass what I write about on a daily basis. 

The laundry can wait....because I'd rather spend time with my kids. 

The laundry can wait.....because I'm too busy decorating every room in my home!

The laundry can wait.....because I'm EXHAUSTED from handling the needs of two toddlers all day every day.

The laundry can wait....because I'm too busy online. :)

I hope there will be minimal, if any, confusion. 

THANK YOU for following and reading along with me. I truly appreciate each and every one of you lovely ladies. 

Blessings, 
Meredith

16 comments:

Rea said...

Congratulations on your new name Meredith, I like it!

huggies***
rea

Rea said...

Congratulations on your new name Meredith, I like it!

huggies***
rea

Design_Fluff said...

Meredith,
I love the name change! And even more I love what it signifies.:)

Hugs,
"Lucy"

ChatterBlossom said...

No confusion here! Like the new name! ;-)
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

chateau chic said...

Your choice to care for the full time needs of raising your darling children is the best you could ever do!! Love your new name.
Mary Alice

Holly said...

I like it! I'm following you back :)

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

Nothing on the face of the earth is more important that the raising of children. EVERYTHING else can wait!!! Hugs and blessings.

sandy said...

Cute new name! Our blogs seem to grow with us, don't they?

Mom In The USA said...

Hi Meredith,
I love the new name. It is sometimes my mantra.
I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog tomorrow for more details.

Karina
www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

My laundry can wait too...same reasons as yours :)

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

I am a new follower! I love your new title and laughed out loud when It reminded me I have had clothes in the machine that need to go into the dryer! Oy Vey!
Karen

Danielle said...

Love it! Threw me off when I was looking for you in my feed... But glad I found it again! Happy Wednesday!

Linda Primmer said...

Hello Meredith, it's a pleasure to meet you. Fun name change.
I am your newest follower. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Congratulations! I like your new name.
xoxo
www.revampspunkyrena.com

Sandi said...

Meredith, I love the name change! Your children are so precious!
Tons of love,
Sandi

Sandi said...

Meredith, I love the name change! Your children are so precious!
Tons of love,
Sandi