Friday, November 16, 2012

Stick 'Em Up

Sticks are a great decorating tool to have in your repertoire, because they're FREE!
I needed something to put in this vintage milk bottle I had, so I grabbed some sticks from the backyard.

I considered spray painting them, but decided the natural color looked best. Not so forced.  
I can't wait to show you my laundry room reveal! 

Thought For the Day: Go put sticks in any vase, container or pitcher and it will most likely work.  You can also nail sticks to the wall (sideways) above a mantle for example. Bring the outside in!

This week, I'll be linking up with:
 and 2805

2 comments:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I love sticks too! ...and mi children love to go outside and pick up sticks!...must be in the genes :)

Unknown said...

I love sticks. They were the centerpieces at my wedding reception!