Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last Man(tle) Standing

Could it be? I thiiiiink I'm done with my mantle. 

This is what's left standing....for now. ;)

View from the middle of the living room area...
I framed my clay pineapples with these stunning golden frames I rummaged out of a box at a garage sale. 

They were only .25 cents each, because they had no glass. :)

I promise a living room reveal is coming soon.
Thought For the Day: If your home doesn't have a mantle, why don't you make one? Or add a decorative shelf which can act as a mantle. You can find these at Hobby Lobby as well as antique stores. 

This week, I'll be linking up with Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage,  Blissful & Domestic, The Dedicated House's Make It Pretty Monday, Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty TuesdayThrifty Decor Chick, Savvy Souther Style's  Wow Us Wednesday,  Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party and 2805's Potpourri Fridays.

1 comment:

Design_Fluff said...

Nice work! Looks lovely and comfy.:)