Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

Christmas? Already? Seriously?

Well...only on my kitchen island. 
Most of my house is still in Thanksgiving mode. 
........
And then you have my island.
(Yes, I realize I need a tree topper and more bulbs. Leave me alone.) ;)
I already had all the items, except for those happy little carolers. 
I bought them this week at a sale for .50 cents. 
Thought For the Day: One holiday at a time? Not when it comes to Christmas. Let's have Christmas all year round. No?


This week, I'll be linking up with:
 and 2805

3 comments:

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas ornaments. Can't wait to see more.

Dixie n Dottie said...

Lovely decorations. Can't wait to start putting mine up! Your blog is so cute and interesting! Love polka dots too! :)(New followers)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Rooms by Ann said...

Just found your blog, I love your island display, I feel it is never too early for christmas. Happy to be a follower.