Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Day {In Pictures}

I thought it'd be fun to share some pictures from my day. 

"Here, Mom. I brought you our shoes," said Grayson, proudly putting them on the counter. 
I gave Lucy her pills. :( She has bad allergies right now. (Cue doggy howl.)
Grayson stole the camera and took several pictures of Daniel Tiger on PBS Kids. Taking pictures of his "shows" is his new obsession. I never know what I'm going to find on this camera! 
At this point in the day, I failed to take pictures because I was cleaning the bathrooms, hanging laundry, re-picking up everything the kids had thrown on the floor in every room of the house...the list goes on. 

Finally, a picture from tonight. I was getting Joey's lunch ready. 
As a wife, I APPRECIATE that my husband reads these books. He is taking them to work tomorrow. Keys, wallet, lunch, power books! 
Thought For the Day: These may look like insignificant pictures, but each one tells its own story. Maybe we should take more "still life" photos to remember what is going on in our life. Just a thought. 

No comments: