Saturday, October 13, 2012

My $1 Garage Sale Finds {Good Stuff, Y'all!}

{1} This zesty leopard print scarf. I welcome the opportunity to add red to my wardrobe.
{2}This big throw pillow. I love the textures of the fabrics. Tiger print, anyone?
{3} This lovely throw. It's resting on my legs as I type. (Please, oh, please, children...don't ruin this one, too.)
{4} This huge frame!! Seriously. $1?? 
Now to find the perfect picture.
{5} This framed painting. Okay, THIS was $5. But I had to include it. 
I'll reveal this wall later. I'm looking forward to that post!
Thought For the Day: What can YOU find for $1? Go garage saling and find out.

This week, I'll be linking up with Blissful & Domestic, The Dedicated House's Make It Pretty Monday, Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty TuesdayThrifty Decor Chick, Savvy Souther Style's  Wow Us Wednesday,  Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party and 2805's Potpourri Fridays.




3 comments:

Bluebell Woods said...

great finds. I love it when that happens. I could really use the frame (smile) I have not been to any sales in awhile. My house is full and I must begin to empty some out so I can bring more in
Will follow now to see what else you find
Janice

Ricci said...

Hey girl...I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!! Check out my post and get all the info!!!! And collect your award of course!!

http://www.riccialexis.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

DearHelenHartman said...

WOW - those are finds fit for Wow us Wednesday!