Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just Call Me Liberace (Lib-er-awchy) ;)

Okay, ladies. 

 I bought this antique candelabra at a garage sale. It was love at first sight. As much as I loved the PIECE, I loved the PRICE even more.............$2.
$2 won't even buy me a Happy Meal. But it will buy me this?? 
Then I  wondered...Is this too "much"? 

Like something Liberace would own?

So I googled Liberace, and this is what popped up:
My. candelabra.

{Sigh.}

Perhaps I should own that majestic cape as well? No? 
So call me Liberace, because I'm not getting rid of this beauty anytime soon!
Thought For the Day: A wise decorator once said, "Buy and decorate with the pieces you really love. That's what matters." 


This week, I'll be linking up with Blissful & Domestic, The Dedicated House's Make It Pretty Monday, Coastal Charm's Nifty Thrifty TuesdayThrifty Decor Chick, Savvy Souther Style's  Wow Us Wednesday,  Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party and 2805's Potpourri Fridays.

3 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

I don't think it's too much, especially if the lights go out. You'll be set. ;-)

Thanks for your comment this morning. This month is long, slow, and silent. Some days I wonder if I really should have embarked upon 31 Days of Living by Faith.

~FringeGirl

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

I love your candlelabra. It's super fantastic!! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Such a great bargain and a beauty too! I used to hide in the closet when Liberace came on . . . which is kind of ironic if you think about it . . .

Found you through Coastal Charm.

Fun blog!