Saturday, October 27, 2012

Art Wall - Done.

I'm a fan of grouping paintings/art that you really love. It just so happens that I really love all these pieces. 
The most I paid for one was $20 - the large one entitled A Business-like Trio

I scored the rest at garage sales/The Goodwill. 

Needles and haystacks.
Grayson calls the dualing pistols "Js." As in the letter J. Have I mentioned he's obsessed with the alphabet??
Thought For the Day: It's taken me awhile to embrace the notion that art doesn't have to match - that there doesn't have to be a rhyme or reason to it. The one component that DOES matter? You have to love all the pieces. The love pulls it all together. :)


This week, I'll be linking up with:
 and 2805

1 comment:

chateau chic said...

Very nice grouping. I like the rule of using what you love! That's my way of decorating.
Mary Alice