Monday, September 3, 2012

So I Used The Ol' Curling Iron...

See those tired makeup-is-worn-off eyes? Apparently, I wasn't too tired to try a new hair style tonight at 10:30 pm. I'm going to be in my best friend's wedding at the end of the month, so I was practicing a hair style.
Spending 30+ minutes on my hair is way too long for me, but I liked the way it turned out. Next time, I'll smooth out the flyaways. You know, when people will actually see it - ha ha!
P.S. Joey hates that robe hanging on my bathroom door. I tell him it makes me look like a trophy, then I can be his trophy wife. ;)
Thought For the Day: It's easy to get in a rut with our makeup, hair or wardrobe. Try something new!

1 comment:

the domestic fringe said...

You're right, it is easy to get in a rut. Love your curls. Looks very pretty on you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, The Domestic Fringe, and leaving a comment. I appreciate it!
~FringeGirl

thedomesticfringe.com