Friday, September 14, 2012

My Favorite Beauty "Stuff"

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite beauty products with you fabulous gals (and guys??). First on my list are whitening strips.  I never had braces, so I used to have a big gap in the middle of my teeth!! It corrected itself in college, but I kind of miss it??
I buy the Equate version of the Crest whitening strips and they work just as well. Yay for saving money! They're only $15 at Walmart, and they truly work. I feel so much more confident with whiter teeth. I usually touch up with a box of these about twice a year. (I should probably do this more frequently considering all the pop I drink.)
I also love this conditioner from L'Oreal - I actually bought a new tub of it today! It's Nature's Therapy and I get it at Sally Beauty. It's pricy for me, about $14 for a month's supply. But, I can't get a comb through my hair without it. It's magic, and it smells so good!
I also love painting my finger nails. These are the two last colors I polished on my nails. 
Thought For the Day: Success is in the details. A touch of polish, a whiter smile, a straighter posture...you name it...they all make a difference in how you feel about yourself. 

4 comments:

~Kristi~ said...

I'm so glad you posted about white strips! i have always wanted to try them, but couldn't ever fit the Crest ones (or other name brands) into the budget. But your comment about the Equate version makes me want to try those and see if I can get some results. Thanks so much - I really appreciate you taking the time to link up!

Stephanie said...

I'll have to try those white strips too! Thanks for sharing! : )

Stephanie said...

I'll have to try those white strips too! Thanks for sharing! : )

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Thanks for the heads up about the Equate white strips! I couldn't justify spending the "big bucks" on the Crest ones :)