Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet Your [Paramedic] Prince!


I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner this week to showcase my brother, Tim Smith, who is single. He's 28, Christian, and he lives in Oklahoma City, OK. Why is Tim such a catch? Well, I'm glad you asked!

Tim is a paramedic with hopes of becoming a firefighter. (I know, right??)
 Tim is built to kick in doors and carry an axe with ease. He could probably rip a phonebook in half if you asked him to...

Yet, he is gentle and loving enough to hold a baby. Here he is holding his niece when she was born 3 months ago.
Tim has a huge Great Dane - Layla. We love Layla!!
Tim is very family oriented and meets up with his family for dinner once a week. He also has a real sense of humor. You have to be laid back and unpretentious if you are going to be his Lady.
He volunteers all the time. Helps people move. Stuffs Easter eggs for our church outreach program each Spring. He is passionate about Christ and serving others. 
Tim owns a [ferociously manly] truck that he PAID OFF EARLY. He has a savings account, too. Not because he makes the big bucks riding in an ambulance, but because he's smart with his money. :)

He likes sports, cars, road trips, working out, Will Ferrill movies, spending time with family, classic rock and country music. 

He is looking for a Christian gal who lives nearby, would like to get married one day and eventually have children. She must love dogs, as well. 
Tim has two sisters (there we are on Christmas 2011) and is well-versed with the female woes - ha ha! This means, he's not scared off by "hormones" or "emotions." However, overly-dramatic and manipulative candidates need not apply. :)

Thanks for reading, y'all!

Please email me at pennyandshoes@gmail.com if you think you or someone you know are a match for Tim. He's a true catch!!

10 comments:

Amber Watson said...

Colorado isn't terribly close, but I figured I'd at least give it a shot! Haha

I'm #59 on the the list or you can find my post here:
http://www.glitter-and-dirt.com/2012/09/suyl-singles.html

Amber

Samantha said...

Okay Tim, I think you should read about my little sister who is a fellow Oklahoman!

http://therubyturtlehippie.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singlelittle-sister.html

R said...

Hi!! My name is Ricci...I am number 18 on Kelly's linkup. I am from Arkansas so Oklahoma isn't that far away...right?! :) Just letting you know that I am interested in getting to know more about Tim. If he wants to! Thanks!!

Jennifer said...

Tim is pretty cute! Well my friend Katy is not terrible close and does not currently own a dog, but she's totally worth taking a look at. She's #81. :)

Heather said...

Hi My name is Heather and I have a very good friend named Jaime Lee (Lee is her last name) who I think Tim should meet!

Jaime is 29 (in June) she has a Bachelor's Degree from OSU and currently teaches Oklahoma History in Bixby. Jamie is super outgoing (yet she was to shy to comment on here), funny, LOVES Jesus, loves her family, loves her friends, she is great with kids, she is a girly girl but can drink a beer with the best of them. She loves OSU Athletics and Thunder Basketball. I should tell she is a Republican and VERY proud of it! :) Jaime is sarcastic but can also can take it when it's dished back to her.

Jaime has a huge heart and I think they would make a good match. Jaime is ready (very ready) to take that next step in her life and I would love it if they made a connection.

To contact Jaime her e-mail is spar10ette@aol.com She is also on Facebook.

Tim will not be sorry he meet Jaime, Promise! :)

Lori Lucas said...

My daughter Taylor is a Rad-Tech in Shawnee. She LOVES dogs. She wanted to be a Vet forever! Taylor has never been married and also dotes on her niece! She loves the Thunder. (She also has a brother that is a paramedic/fireman!!). Taylor is beautiful inside and out. You can see her on my blog. abigstory.blogspot.com

I promise it is worth checking out! Lori Lucas

myshakarol said...

I am also a friend of Jaime's. She is one of my dearest friends, as is Heather.

I agree with what heather said, but her new email is ostatebelle@gmail.com

I'm honing to email you more!

The Beverage's said...

Please check out my friend Traci, she's number #30 on Kelly's blog! She's a great girl, she lives nearby, and it sounds like she and Tim have a lot in common!

Em said...

I live about 45 minutes from OKC.

I'm number 263 on Kelly's blog. Feel free to e-mail me if you want.

Your brother seems like a great catch...for any girl.

embenson.89@gmail.com

ccarol said...

HI,
I love that Kelly did this and would like to suggest he take a look at my friend's blog where she posted pictures of a family visit with their daughter Amy(28) Amy is in Louisville,Kentucky, and works with Student Life Ministry, while pursuing her masters degree at Southern. She is one of the most lovely, fun girls we have ever met. She has a smile that lights up the room, a great sense of humor, and is incredibly selfless.
here is the blog address for my friend...
http://whatmattersmost-carol.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-one-hour-with-our-amy.html. Amy can be e-mailed at aharlan@yahoo.com

October 1, 2012 8:06 AM