Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Spiced Up My $5 Chair with Monogramming

I firmly believe that monogramming your initials on anything transforms the object into something classier...personalized...aesthetically pleasing. No? 
So when I found this forgotten director's chair for $5 at a church garage sale, I knew I could do something with it.
For $10, I got my initials monogrammed on the back in the color navy. Then I placed it in my office to use as my computer chair. The office reveal is coming soon!!
I'm joining the Wow Us Wednesday party this week with Savvy Southern Style, as well as Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party and 2805's Potpourri Fridays.

Thought For the Day: When looking at furniture, think outside the box. How can you use a piece in a functional, yet interesting way? 

1 comment:

Honey at 2805 said...

So nice and personal! Thank you for sharing your fabulous inspiration and creativity at Potpourri Friday!