Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thundering Up On Father's Day

I'm so tired from today's Father's Day activities (and a little depressed about that HORRIFIC game) that I'm just going to dump all the pictures I took today without writing much. Enjoy!


Yes, I wore my Thunder shirt to church today... and I wasn't the only one!! Hey, I wore heels with my skirt. See?
Victory is doing a series called Take It Like A Man, and it's been wonderfully entertaining with messages that men need to hear. To make it "manly," they serve foods like hotdogs and popcorn before church.  
I love that Joey shows our children Joshua's scripture: "For me and my house, we will serve the Lord." I am so blessed to have Joey as my husband. He is a caring, devoted father who works hard and makes sacrifices for his family. 

Thought For the Day: Did you know that at least 70% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes, and 90% of inmates do as well? If men would step up and be real men for their families, we could solve a LOT of social problems. 

No comments: