Monday, February 6, 2012

Grayson Turns 3!

Three years ago, I was quiiiite incoherent from my epidural. :) But, I managed to push this little guy out in a few "tries". He's my special fella - making me laugh so much every single day! (This was taken last summer.)Here he is on his 1st birthday. Now, I have another little one who sits in that thing. Wow.For his birthday this year, we did an ABC themed (low key) party. Never have I seen someone SO OBSESSED with the alphabet in MY LIFE. This boy is like the freaking Rain Man with the letters. He knows their sounds front and back....their place in the sequence without pause...He wakes up every morning singing the alphabet song. Last week, he woke me up at 6:45 a.m. when I heard this come from the monitor: "Q, R, S...T, U, V...!!!!"I used pipe cleaners to make all the letters. This seemed sooo cool and imperative at midnight when I was making them. Not so much now. Ha!Here's G lining up his "latters" DURING his party. He decided this was more important than playing with everyone. This is what the kid does allllll day - ha ha!!Due to everyone's schedules, we had to host two different parties - one for each side of the family. But, we all had fun celebrating the life of our little buddy.Thought For the Day: Happy third birthday to my beautiful boy, Grayson Mitchell Garrett. Mama loves you!!

3 comments:

Mommy's Shoes said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday Grayson!!! He is so cute Meredith.....and apparently some sort of phonetic genius! lol

Mommy's Shoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coulter Country said...

Happy Birthday to your little man! I LOVED the pipe cleaner letters. Only you (and perhaps your sister) could make inexpensive look so chic. And might I add that you look fabulous in the pics. For a mommy of 2 under 3, you got it going on girl! :o)