Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy 5 Months, Sutton.

Sutton turned 5 months old on Monday. What is she like? What are nights like? I'll get to that in a second. She has such long, pretty eyelashes and has a round, jolly smile. Unfortunately, she also has really bad cradle cap. Grayson had an awful case of it too. :( At least I can cover hers up with a bow.Below, there she is at 4 months. She learned how to roll over at this age, but only from her stomach to her back.Our pediatrician gave us the green light on giving her rice cereal once a day. I thought this would help her sleep longer at night...NOPE! She is still waking up once or twice a night and then wakes up for the day at 7:30 a.m. Joey and I each take a turn in the night to give her a bottle. It is so exhausting, and sometimes I wonder if she's ever going to "figure" her nights out. (At this point, Grayson was sleeping through the night by 2 months in his own crib.) Getting about 5-6 hours of broken up sleep has certainly affected my daytime functioning/memory.Sutton loves her lookalike doll. We named her Dahlia (the Doll). Today, Grayson noticed she didn't have on any "underweaw." I just said they fell off. Great answer, huh?? :/ Like girls just walk around with their underwear falling off. (Well...I guess some do.)

Sutton is really tickled by G. When he comes around, she just starts laughing at him. I love it! I think he does too. He is nice to her, which is good for everyone!

All is right in her world when Sutton is being held. She looooooooves to be held and watch me talk on the phone or chew food. Funny girl. :)

Thought For the Day: Girls seem to know what they want even when they are babies!

2 comments:

Mommy's Shoes said...

She is precious!!!

Monica said...

Love LOVE the pics of Sutton!! She is so precious and seems to be a happy girl!! :)