Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Waddling On Eggshells (And A Note To YOU)

As I'm at the end of my pregnancy, I am mystified as to when it's "all going to happen." When will my and Joey's life change forever? Will my water break this time around? (Dear Lord, please help me to be at home if that happens.)

In any event, I feel as though I'm walking (or waddling) on eggshells in terms of not knowing. BUT WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN:

I don't know how often I'll be able to blog. I don't even know if I'll be entertaining the idea of assuming an "author" role by doing school visits.

My first priority will be taking care of my family and myself, so if everything else falls to the wayside, so be it. I WILL do my best to keep up with my blog, however. I enjoy connecting with you readers, because I know you're out there - ha! :)

Thought For the Day: How do you deal with uncertainty?

1 comment:

You Can't Spell Practical Without Traci said...

Hope you are feeling well today! I can't imagine what it's like being pregnant in this heat!