Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Things To Come

I don't usually tell you in advance what I plan to post (and I don't always know either). But I thought I'd give you something to look forward to.

~Want to get on board the couponing train? My sister is going to guest blog on how it's done - step by step. ~Get an update on my latest author visit set for this Thursday. How will it go at 7 mos pregnant? Will the kids ask any funny questions?

~What does your energy say about you? Let's chat about it.

~A book sale is soon approaching. Get your signed copy of Penny and the Polka Dot Shoes at a low price! I don't know when I'll get to these, but they are in the pipeline. As always, thank you for stopping by and reading!

Thought For the Day: Do you have questions for me or would you like to suggest topics for me to post about? Email me!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I am excited to hear about Al's couponing techniques!!