Thursday, June 9, 2011

Splish-Splashing & Fire Engines

Today, Grayson swam with his cousins at Grams' house.I don't post pics of Al's kiddos, and I hadn't asked my mom about featuring her, so I had to cut them out. :( The kids had so much fun! They swam and played on the swingset and teeter totter that my dad built for them. If you're wondering where I am, I'm in the background eating grapes, slathered in sunscreen. No need to show pictures of that. :/

***********
In yesterday's news, a shopping trip to Buy For Less turned into an adventure when we saw a fire engine parked by the store's entrance. G-Money loves fire trucks, so we went to get a picture of him standing by it. Well, I TRIED to get a picture.Then, the fire fighters saw us. I silently cursed myself for sporting a VPL as they asked me if G wanted to get hop in.

Well, of course. (And do you think I could snag a fire suit for Joey while I'm at it?? What - I'm the only wife who thinks those suspenders would look great on her husband?) I promise G's in there, but you can't really tell from the picture. Then, we headed off to shop. :)Thought For the Day: There are lots of ways to avoid spending an arm and a leg on summer fun. Just get a pool and do your grocery shopping when the fire fighters do theirs. They'll let you put your kiddo in the truck!

No comments: