Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm In the Single Digits...Already?

Holy coconuts, I'm 31.5 weeks pregnant with 8.5 left to go (at most). Yes, I'm counting half weeks!Food Cravings: OMG. Taco Bueno. Their bean burritos are mouth-watering. I think about them all the time. I'm also enjoying a love affair with frosted mini wheats.

Weight Gain: 12 pounds.

Nursery: It's basically done. I can't wait to show you pictures of everything. Here's a glimpse at the theme. This is her rug, which Grandpa spotted at Lowe's. Go Grandpa!Challenges: I can feel my bottom half getting thick and awkward. For example, I can't really get up and down off the floor so easily. Plus, I'm running out of cool summer clothing that will fit, and I don't want to spend a fortune on clothes with just 2 months left.

Anxiety? Yes. This stems from Grayson's unpredictable sleeping patterns. Sigh. (See previous post.) So...I'm getting really nervous about how it'll be when the baby arrives. My labor predictions
I'm guessing my water will break this time around (it didn't break with Grayson).

I also think I will have her about a week and a half early. My doctor said that it's common for the second one to come a bit earlier because you're chasing around your other little one and you're body is ready already!

Thought For the Day: In the "old days", how did women survive pregnancy in the summers without air conditioning? Geez, we have it so much easier than they did. For many reasons.

2 comments:

Coulters Gone Country said...

You are almost there!!! Don't stress too much over the sibling relationship. It's going to be whatever they make it no matter how much you intervene. My sister and I hated each other until we were both adults. Now we are best friends. And be cautious...not only do second babies come early, they tend to come quicker as well. I checked into the hospital with my 2nd child at 8:40 and delivered at 9:03!! Can't wait to see her!!!

Mommy's Shoes said...

Really great picture!! You look awesome!