Monday, June 13, 2011

Father Knows Best

Meet Joey - a self-proclaimed Renaissance Man. He can sing on pitch (although the lyrics are never right). He can manicure a lawn like you don't even know. He can rip a phone book in half (but not really). Oh, and he's a wonderful father. As Father's Day approaches, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite pictures of Joey and Grayson. I present to you my bucket-head husband and his broke son. ;)Here they are lounging in a hammock on Memorial Day. Grayson's new favorite thing is to play "Lay Down?" Forget about getting up.Joey gives great advice. He's already teaching his son life-long skills. Study buddies! I love that Joey likes to spend time with Grayson doing things like this. This is Elmo's world, and Joey's just living in it.Here's G's first haircut. Again, as a Renaissance Man, of course Joey can do things like cut hair. Sports Clips has nothing on him. My hard-working husband is still my best friend. I'm so thankful that Grayson has him as his father. Thought For the Day: Truett Cathy said, "It's better to build boys than to mend men." Thank you to all you dads who are working hard to raise boys up to be strong and respectable men.

No comments: