Thursday, May 26, 2011

What I Really Think Of Barney & Friends

Here's the deal. I know Barney's responsible and all, but if I sent Grayson to the moon, chaperoned only by a purple dinosaur, DHS would be pounding on my door.

These kids are left unsupervised for hours in a clubhouse with...DINOSAURS. The show's premise is a real head-scratcher. ;)I watch a lot of "Bonny", "Bop", "Bed-day" and "Ruff". Yet, I STILL cannot figure out who is wearing those little dino costumes!!

Do they put little people in there? Surely kids aren't that skilled to play those beloved characters...Another thing: I've said it before and I'll say it again. No matter how many times I see it, I can't get used to seeing Barney on roller skates! (Sorry, I couldn't find a picture to illustrate this phenomenon.)

Lastly, I have the tiniest little problem with a few of Barney's adverbs. For example, the moon doesn't shine bright. It shines bright-ly. I'm just saying...Thought For the Day: Grayson is fond of Barney, and I think the show is pretty cute, too. So, no, I'm not a hater. Do your thang, Barney!

1 comment:

Michelle Read said...

Ugh! I can't stand Barney, but my two youngest love him! If I catch the beginning of the theme song I trip over myself racing to the tv to turn it off. By that time, though, they've usually heard it and I'm doomed.

At least we don't have cable so we are free of Yo Gabba Gabba!

(Love your blog!)