Monday, May 2, 2011

My Multitasking Musts

Surely it wasn't a female who tried to debunk the myth of multitasking. I don't care WHAT studies have shown - women CAN multitask and we can do it without people even knowing it. Sometimes, WE don't even know we're doing it. :)Here are just a few examples of how I multitask each day:

~I text while driving. JUST KIDDING!! I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

~I always do something while I watch TV. When a show is on that I want to watch, I'll blog/iron/balance my budget/walk on the treadmill (most heavily during the commercial breaks).

~I pick up the living room as I feed Grayson his before-bed snack.

~I listen to Joyce Meyer's online broadcasts as I work on the computer.

~I go over the alphabet/numbers/shapes with Grayson as I push him around the block for some exercise.

~I sometimes clean the kitchen while catching up with someone on the phone.

~Don't even get me started on what dinner time is like...And I only have one child (and two dogs that are irritatingly high-maintenance with their food).

Thought For the Day: How do you multitask?

1 comment:

Hope said...

Borrowing your great multitasking mom image for my blog post of a similar nature. Thanks!

http://blog.thefishertank.com/?p=716