Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Moments & Memories

There's nothing like the love of a mother. We sacrifice our bodies, our hair (mine fell out), our sleep and our own dreams. Why? Because all we want is for our children to be happy and healthy. We eat the burnt food, feed the kids first as our own stomach growls, and cook separate meals for separate tastes buds.

Here's G when he was just a few months old. Time flies when you're changing diapers. Oh, Grayson, you are my treasure. I look forward to becoming the mother of another child, a little girl whom I'll meet in 3.5 months. I'm 25 weeks, and officially in my 3rd trimester.

I jokingly told Joey that I looked like an oscar trophy in this shirt...And he didn't disagree with me. Well, at least he thinks I'm a trophy wife! Ha ha!Thought For the Day: My mother taught me to never exclude people, to love antiquing, iced tea and (most importantly) to put first the Lord. I hope to be the kind of mother to Grayson that my mom was to me.

No comments: