Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Go Ahead, Leave Yourself A Note

See this little post-it? It's been hanging for dear life on my bathroom mirror since Grayson was born.

I put it up then because that was a particularly difficult period in my life - for various reasons. I needed to know I could make it through, so I provided myself a visual cue. Yet, 28 months later, there it still hangs. Over the years, I couldn't bear to remove it because it actually encouraged me no matter what my circumstances were.

So, I say to you.......Why don't YOU leave yourself an encouraging note? You can borrow my words or write your own little message that will do the trick for you. Place it somewhere you'll see it every day. You can even put it in your car, on your refrigerator, on your computer, or in your billfold.

Thought For the Day: We are more likely to believe our own words (or voice) than anyone else's. All the more reason to be your own cheerleader every single day.

1 comment:

aidkaid19 said...

i love this post :) great idea!