Monday, May 30, 2011

28.5 Weeks Along/11.5 To Go

Cravings: Still Taco Bell or Taco Bueno, salad, and my mom's famous potato salad (which I don't get, but I crave A LOT).
Weight Gain: 9 Pounds. I think this is because I've been sick recently. And because I'm chasing Buddy around all day.Maternity Clothes: I wear my jean capris a lot and loose colorful tops. I need to get a few more pairs of flip-flops, though. I know I'll appreciate them even more in the coming weeks.
Baby's Name: Okay, okay. We HAVE decided on a girl's name. But, we aren't announcing it yet. I love you guys, and I look forward to telling you.
Braxton Hicks: Yes, all the time, and much stronger during this pregnancy.

This is me when I had 11 weeks left with Grayson: I think my bump was much smaller compared to what it is now. I carried him lower, too.

Thought For the Day: Everything seems to be going well and as planned. Baby is very active, and I'm so thankful that I'm this far along. I realize that just being able to conceive and carry a baby is a miracle, and not to be taken for granted.

No comments: