Monday, April 11, 2011

Lunch Date With Daddy

Because Joey works about 30 minutes away from home, it's not often that we get to have a lunch date. We were excited to make today an exception. I even got to kick off my tennies and wear some of my favorite shoes...And Grayson got to wear his faves, too!Off we headed to Chick-Fil-A, home of the coolest ketchup packets!!We had to eat kind of fast (and try to avoid the overcrowded playplace), so I didn't manage to snap any pictures. In fact, I took these in my car after we left. :(Wish I would've snapped a picture of Joey, because he was wearing one of my favorite ties. Oh well, folks. There's always the next lunch date.

Thought For the Day: I was so tickled to overhear other parents bargaining with their toddlers during lunch (because I feel their pain). "Eat your nugget and THEN you can have more fries." (Crying protests) "Fine. You can't play on the slides until you eat your NUGGET!"

1 comment:

Monica said...

I don't even like ketchup and I found myself the last time I was at Chick-fil-a picking up a couple of those new packets!! Love them!!