Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter Weekend To Remember

This weekend was full of the 3 F's: Family, Food and FUN.

Saturday, we finally dedicated Grayson to the Lord. (Better late than never, right?) We took some pictures before heading off to the the Saturday service. Are these two just alike or what?Our family came to the service, and afterward we all ate at CiCi's Pizza. We hadn't been there in YEARS. But, we made up for lost time by stuffing ourselves! It looks like Grayson is saying, "Can we puh-lease go now!"Then came Easter, the day that our Lord conquered the grave. Aren't we so blessed to serve a living God? A God of Hope!We spent Easter with my parents. They got the grandkids baskets with the cutest coloring book. (Oops, my finger was over the flash.)We also wanted to get a picture of the baby [bump]. At 23 weeks, we are now less 4 months away from our due date. So far, I've gained 7 pounds, my cravings are Rice Krispy Treats and iced tea, and I'm sleeping a bit restlessly. There are more pictures from the weekend I'd love to show you, but I'll save some for later.

Thought For the Day: Happy Easter to you. Even though it rained here in Oklahoma City, we needed it so desperately that I wasn't sad about how gloomy it was.

1 comment:

Allison White said...

Mere- Your pictures are so great! It was nice to have a family friendly weekend with you. I think this was the best Easter yet. Love you!