Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Birthday Bash For A Hero

Tuesday night, we celebrated my brother's birthday. We call him Hero because he's an EMSA paramedic. (Future post to come.) This cake is the cutest thing ever! My very creative sister made it for him.Isn't she a hoot?? She decorated the table with fitting props borrowed from her kiddos. This is G before we left for the party. He was very excited about seeing his cousins!Check out the gift my sister gave Timmy. It's a Miracle Jesus (is their any other kind?). This even includes the loaves of bread and the jar when He turned water into wine......His hands glow, too.I told Timmy, "Now you can have Jesus in your heart AND in your room."

Thought For the Day: Happy birthday, Timmy. It's going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh my word...Allison never ceases to amaze me!! She is very creative!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful birthday party for Tim!! :)