Tuesday, April 5, 2011

According To Your Faith...

Ever had one of those days where you needed a powerful word? I re-read one of my favorite verses the other day, and I was instantly reminded that my faith can work FOR or AGAINST me. Matthew 9:28-29
When He had gone indoors, the blind men came to Him, and He asked them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" "Yes, Lord," they replied. Then He touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you."

Another translation says, "Because of your faith, it will happen."

If the blind men would have said no, they wouldn't have been granted the ability to see. I think the Lord asks us the same type of questions, and we often say no - we don't believe.

Yet, it takes the same amount of energy to activate our faith as it does to expect the worst.

Thought For the Day: What are you believing for today?

No comments: