Saturday, April 2, 2011

20 Weeks. Halfway There :)

Today I'm 20 weeks along in this pregnancy. The nesting began a few weeks ago, much to Joey's delight. The house is actually clean, and he's eating home-cooked meals again! (Get this - today I even cleaned out his truck.)

Cravings: Sandwiches, and Taco Bell.
Weight Gained: 5 pounds. I'm sure this will pick up in the coming weeks. :/
Boy Or Girl: Girl
Nursery Plans: I've sketched out designs. Joey is getting more excited than I am. ("Can we paint her walls yet?")
Things That Are Getting Difficult: Dealing with a 2 year old's meltdowns. For example, peeling Grayson off the floor, or trying to not get kicked in the stomach when carrying him (when necessary).

Thought For the Day: Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy and delivery for both me and Baby. It means a lot to me.

1 comment:

Mommy's Shoes said...

You got it girl! You look great!