Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Was My First Garage Sale Find?

Despite all the garage sales I've hosted, it wasn't until last year that I became a garage sale hopping addict.

While I am personally preparing for my 2nd Annual Spring Garage Sale Extravaganza (you are all invited), today I was excited to see someone else out there first!!

Look at what I scored!! A purple bumbo seat WITH the tray. It is in perfect condition. While these cost about $50 at Target, I got this for a whopping $4.00!!!!!!! Grayson broke his (don't even ask me how that happened), and I needed a new one. While I feel that I'm going to have a girl, either way the baby is going to use the purple bumbo.

Have I mentioned that I can't wait for Grayson to become a big brother? There he is sitting in his Barney (or "Baba) chair, which I also purchased at a garage sale for $1. Thought For the Day: Support garage sales. If you've ever had one, you know how important shoppers are! Also, you can find amazing deals which saves your family money.

Related Posts: What Goods Have I Found At The Goodwill?

No comments: