Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Party - Hot Dog!

"Go Packers!!" That's what we were shouting tonight at my sister's house. She hosted the best Super Bowl party of, like, all time.

(Perhaps I should disclose that the only reason I was cheering for Green Bay was because A) I love cheese. Wisconsin is known for its cheese. No further explaining necessary. B) The Steelers have already won the Super Bowl twice in recent years.)

What a wicked good time we all had. I literally gave Allison a high five for her awesome party! She made more man food than one could shake a stick at...or something like that.I was too busy indulging myself to take pictures of the brats, dogs, pigs in blankets, hot wings, chili...the list goes on. We were joking about how we ALL should've worn pregnancy pants, not just me!Aren't these the cutest plates?Way to go, Packers!

Thought For the Day: My favorite thing in football is when the players point to heaven or kneel when they make a touchdown. Plus, it's SO much better than the arrogant pounds on the chest, etc., etc. that some players feel compelled to express.

1 comment:

Allison White said...

Thanks so much for coming! We had the best time. I would love to make this a new tradition. Ethan and Brooklyn had a great time playing with Grayson. In fact they were looking out through the window when you left saying your names. Football is more fun when it is shared with good company and good food!