Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Fear

This post will be short and sweet. I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you.

"I am determined and confident! I am not afraid or discouraged, for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go."
-Joshua 1:9

"I fear not, for God is with me. I do not look around in terror and be dismayed, for He is my God. He will strengthen and harden me to difficulties, yes, God will help me; yes, He will hold me up and retain me with His [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice." -Isaiah 41:10

Thought For the Day: We don't have to walk around fearing the worst about our finances, relationships, hopes coming to pass, health and safety. God doesn't want that for us! Let's trust Him today, in spite of all the tragedy we are seeing in the news.

1 comment:

robin.munger said...

Ooooh you are speaking my language! My fave, along these lines is Psalm 91. It might be tattooed on my body :)