Friday, January 7, 2011

Have I Mentioned That I LOVE Getting Mail?

Yesterday I had the pleasure of receiving a package in the mail. For me!

What could it be?

Turns out it was a beautiful leather journal. Aww, journals. I have lived my whole life journaling, but now my blog is a bit of a journal. Don't worry, I will put this notebook to good use!!


I owe the pleasure to an old college sorority sister. Thanks, Nicole, for thinking of me and for the handwritten letter detailing your life now.


And thanks for giving me a moment in the day just for myself - where I could stand at the kitchen island and have an adult time out.

Thought For the Day: Sometimes the nicest surprises come via snail mail. When is the last time you wrote a handwritten letter to a friend or relative?

No comments: