Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Happens When You Leave Out Baby Powder?

This happens. Grayson terrorized my poor doggie.


And that happens. (Was Grayson aiming for his shoe??)


I was in the kitchen when I heard Grayson chuckling to himself. I mean, he was seriously amused. I could only guess what my 22 month old was doing.

Then, Penny Lane (my overweight black lab/dane mix) came flying through the living room to stand at my side. You can imagine my consternation when I saw a painted horse approaching.


Thought For the Day: Never ever underestimate the reach, skill, determination and will of a toddler. You will get punked.

4 comments:

Monica said...

That is awesome Mere and I needed a good laugh today!! :)

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Sandi said...

Nothing like seeing a dog covered with baby powder to brighten your day. This was precious. It reminded me so much of my son, Daniel.

Sandi said...

I absolutely love all of your blogs! You remind me so much of me! I love mexican food way too much. I love the "Wee Publican" bib in one of the other blogs since I'm a proud republican. You just crack me up...keep it up!!! By the way, you are a gorgeous pregnant lady. I'm so excited for you. I'm still waiting to see a photo of your dog recovering from the baby powder...if you know what I mean. Think he needs a little smoke (I don't smoke, but that was hilarious)!!!
Keep up the funny business!!! You are precious!