Sunday, December 5, 2010

Super Quote Sunday - "Optimism"

Are you an optimist or a pessimist?

Is your glass half full or half empty? To be honest, I'm more concerned about the lack of ice. Does that make me a pessimist?? Gee, I hope not. I just like lots of ice, that's all.

I loved this quote so much, I let Mr. Brault know it. Here's his definition of an optimist.

"Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it's a cha-cha."~Robert Brault

What a healthy perspective to maintain at all times.


Next time I feel crestfallen because something didn't work out, I'm just going to do the cha-cha...even though I have no idea how to actually DO the cha-cha.

Thought For the Day: What didn't work out for you this week? While it's understandable to feel dispirited for a bit, don't let the steps you "take back" take you out of the game.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

If you liked this post, try this one: Super Quote Sunday - November 14th

No comments: