Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Minute Notes This Year

As I conclude this year in blogging, I want to update you on some things in case you missed it the first time.

In the past months, you've read about my reliance on Breathe Right Strips, seen my black labs get powdered and viewed the moments when I'm in front of children (to name a few posts).

Thus, I want to THANK YOU for taking the time to visit me. I aim to deliver content worthy of your time. So, I can only hope you're not falling asleep when you check out my posts!


So...Here you are reading my blog, and most likely it's not your first time (which makes you extremely awesome in my book!).

Regardless if it's your first time or not, have you signed up to follow the blog yet? All you have to do is hit the Follow button at the top left toolbar.

Yes, it's that easy. And I really want to meet you!!!!!

Another way to connect is through Twitter and Facebook. Yep, I'm on there, too. Make it your personal mission to find me. ; )


Lastly, I'd love to hear your feedback. It helps me write for my audience.

Is there something you enjoy about this blog? Do you have a favorite post, or one that stood out to you? What would you like to see more of in 2011? I'm all ears.

Thought For the Day: Thanks again for all your reading this year. I appreciate your comments and look forward to all the coming posts in 2011!

2 comments:

Sarah stone said...

Love the blog and check it daily! I especially love your entries on how to save money and thrifty things to do with family. I'd love to see more of the great deals you find (grocery shopping, thrifting/goodwill, entertainment). Keep it up, it's one of my favorite daily reads :)

Anonymous said...

I found your site through our mutual acquaintance, Robert Brault. Your writing and your site are very airy, bright, cheerful, and enjoyable. I'll be back. I'd also be delighted and you'd be very welcome if you ever find occasion to visit: www.Godscomebackkids.com or my blog: Scripturestudent@wordpress.com.