Friday, November 26, 2010

What's Green and Full of Billowy Fluff?

Grayson's alligator Bumblefluff!

If you're scratching your head and wondering what a Bumblefluff is, I'll tell you. The very talented Kathy Hoyt makes these cute stuffed animals that are unlike any in your child's collection.

How did she come up with such a unique idea?

Kathy's reply: "I've always loved to make things, whether it's drawing, painting, sculpting, or crafts. I started making stuffed animals because I was looking for a unique gift to give my friends at baby showers. The animals got so much interest by other people at the baby showers, that I started receiving orders. So I thought I should just make it into a business!" To have a specially handmade Bumblefluff is to have a one-of-a-kind friend to take anywhere. You can order yours through Bumblefluff's Facebook page, but the website is coming soon! The animals range from $25-$40. Bumblefluff products are also now available in AraBella Boutique in Choctaw, OK. The store is on NE 23rd and Henney.These are worth every penny, and Grayson has found a friend in Gumbo the 'gator.

Thought For the Day: What was your favorite stuffed animal when you were little? I'm pretty sure mine was a pelican, which is still in the attic of my parent's house.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

No comments: