I've kept journals since the third grade (you can read one here). Middle school is when I started prefacing each entry with a list of what I was grateful for. Well, I thought I'd make another list today.
1. Finally understanding why something happened the way it did. Ahh. Perspective.
2. Bravo TV. RHOA/RHOBH/Millionaire Matchmaker. (Don't judge me.)
3. My cold- and Grayson's- seems to be going away?
4. I got new, fun videos from the library for G.
5. Taco Tuesday. My dessert was even better...vanilla icecream with walnuts.
6. That my car starts right up when I get in it.
7. The lingering smell of Joey's cologne long after he's gone to work each morning.
8. I got mail. Even if it was a bill. I love getting mail.
9. Hillsong CDs.
10. When Penny Lane greeted me at the door with Joey's hat in her mouth. She always has to have something...
11. Sweatshirt weather.
12. Laughing with Al (my sister), and the new SNL Digital Short she showed me.
14. Pink lemonade Crystal Light.
15. Election Day! And that I have the right to vote freely.
Thought For the Day: What are you grateful for today? If it involves someone - tell them. : )
Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!