Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Quote Sunday - November 7th

I don't know about you, but I LOVE to laugh. (And I think this picture is hilario.)

Hey, I didn't get voted Funniest Girl in my senior class in high school because I was serious. Are you sensing how proud I am of that trophy?

It bodes well for me, then, that my husband and I have a playful relationship (see 9 Reasons I Like Joey). We always find some way to laugh with or at each other. No matter how challenging our circumstances may have been, I believe the laughter kept us going strong.

I hope you like today's quote, too. It's brought to you by Bill Cosby, whom actually has a smorgasbord of thoughtful quotes.

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything-even poverty-you can survive it."

Thought For the Day: What are you facing that can be medicated by laughter? Rent a comedy, call an old friend, or read a humorous book. But do something that will lift your spirits and keep your soul healthy.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

If you like this post, you might like: Need Some Cheer? Glad You're Here!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I needed this post today!! Thanks for making me laugh by posting the "Step Brothers" pic and uplifting me through your post!