Sunday, November 14, 2010

Super Quote Sunday - November 14th

Today's quote is short and sweet (and there's something to be said about brevity).

It's brought to you by 2 Corinthians 5:7 - one of my favorite verses.


"We walk by faith, not by sight."

There have been times in my life when I've felt as though I was walking through a dark tunnel with my arms stretched out in front of me - feeling my way to safe, certain ground.

Like the verse suggests, sometimes we aren't permitted to see what's coming or when we're going to get our breakthrough.

It encourages me to know that, even when I can't see what my future (or even next minute) holds, I just have to have faith that the Lord will lead and equip me along the way.

Thought For the Day: What are you going through that leaves you feeling uncertain, desperate or emotionally drained? Just because you can't see your answer or deliverance doesn't mean it's not coming. Keep the faith.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So true . . .

Monica said...

I read this post yesterday and it has stuck with me all day long. It is a verse I needed to hear and I so appreciate you sharing it!