Sunday, November 28, 2010

Super Quote Sunday - "Comfort Zones"

This year, I've been living outside of my comfort zone in many ways. And guess what? It's been scary, but it's brought me an unprecedented amount of joy.


Naturally, I agree with the quote which I selected today. Neale Donald Walsch said,

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

I must admit, quitting my job earlier this year to be a stay at home mom certainly changed our financial situation and had me living WAAAY outside my comfort zone.

Yet, I would never ever ever ever ever change my decision or take back a moment I've spent with Grayson.

Despite all the Barney watching, it's been incredible.

Another example of living outside my comfort zone has stemmed from my author endeavors. Anything I've done successfully has come with a degree of stretching myself.

Along the way, I've learned valuable lessons - lessons which I've occasionally shared with you.


Thought For the Day: When's the last time you did something outside of your comfort zone? When did you last try something new, order a different meal, invite someone out, ask for a raise, rock a new hair style, or do ANYTHING boldly? What are you waiting for?

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

No comments: