Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just 8 More Saturdays 'til Christmas?

Including today, there are just 8 more Saturdays until we celebrate Christmas. Yikes!

However, I will not be doing any Christmas shopping just yet.

This afternoon I'll be at a book signing, and this evening I'm hosting Saturday Night Dinner with the family.

SNDs are my favorite part of the weekend. We rotate houses so that no one is always stuck cleaning and preparing food. ; )

Maybe next week I'll venture out and see what treasures I can find for my favorite people. Who knows?

Oh, and friends - don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour tonight!Thought For the Day: It might be a good idea to use up these Saturdays to finish projects or get ahead. In no time, your weekends will be crammed with family, food, shopping and all that this season brings.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

1 comment:

Monica said...

SND sounds like an amazing opportunity to get together with your loved ones!!! I wish our family participated in something such as this event. And 8 more Saturdays until Christmas was a little alarming to read!! :) Have a great weekend!! (and book signing).