Monday, November 1, 2010

Full of Tricks

I thought I'd share with you Grayson's very first trick-or-treating experience. Is it too obvious he wasn't feeling well?Apparently, my son was only interested in tricking people on Saturday.
At the first house we went to, as soon as the man opened up the door, Grayson ran in his house and couldn't be caught. There I was on the porch, begging him to come back outside. But when that didn't work, I had to go in the man's house and catch my son near his kitchen. I must say, the man was very gracious and we all had a good laugh.
Thought For the Day: I guess when you're Elmo, you can get away with anything.

Like the blog? Sign up as a Follower!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Love that Grayson thought of trick or treating as a home invasion and made himself at home!! (You seemed to handle it with grace!) :)